Saturday, March 30, 2013

Shakeology Peanut Butter Cups


I had heard about about these from another coach and of course with my obssession with anything peanut butter and chocolate I had to try them.  I went to my favorite site Pinterest and searched for the least ingredient recipe and fairly simply. These were super easy to make and I can tell they are going to taste fantastic!  I might have licked the PB2/Coconut oil mixture bowl :/
Ingredients:
Just starting :)
  • 1 scoop/packet chocolate Shakeology
  • 12 tablespoons chocolate PB2 (low fat, high protein powdered peanut butter)
  • 4 tablespoons unrefined coconut oil (can use refinded)
  • 8 foil cup cake cups or 12-16 foil mini cups :)
  1. In a microwavable dish, melt coconut oil. 
  2. Stir the PB2 into the coconut oil and set aside. 
  3. In another small dish, place Chocolate Shakeology and gradually add water to get the Shakeology into a thick, pudding-like consistency. I used 6 tablespoons.
What my two mixtures looked like.
4. Now, take the foil liners and put a tiny amount of the PB2/coconut oil mixture on the bottom of the foils. 
5. Next, add a layer of the Shakeology.
6. Finally, top off with another layer of the PB2/coconut mixture. Pop in the freezer for at least 30 minutes and enjoy!
Ready to go in the freezer :)
I was really surprised this only took about fifteen minutes to make :) Then of course 30 minute wait in the freezer :(

Nutrition from myfitnesspal :)




Superfood check, sweet craving check, low calories check :)
You can order your shakeology here :) http://myshakeology.com/knrhardin

No comments:

Post a Comment